So, there are a few songs missing in Wikipedia, I thought it’d be nice to contribute a bit. Anyways here they are:
|“Right Where I Belong”||3 Doors Down|
|“Money For Nothing”||Dire Straits|
|“Bleed American”||Jimmy Eat World|
|“Dr. Feelgood”||Mötley Crüe|
|“Steady, As She Goes”||The Raconteurs|
• Momentum: Songs get more difficult or easier on the fly depending on player performance.
• Perfectionist: Rewards players with the highest percentage at the end of each song section.
• Elimination: Players are eliminated throughout a song based on their performance in each segment and the last one standing wins
• Do-or-Die: Missing any three notes for a song section temporarily knocks players out of the game and keeps them from scoring.
• Streakers: Players are awarded points for each note streak in multiples of 10.
• Pro Face Off: Head-to-head battle where players all play the same song on the same difficulty with the same instrument
These are the hardest achievements:
|Star Cluster||100G||Collect 808 Stars in Career|
|Juke Box||30G||Complete 300 songs in Quickplay|
|Score Biggest||30G||Earn 3,000,000 points in a single song as a band|
|Above And Beyond||10G||Complete a song with an average individual multiplier above 4x|
|Crank It Up To 11||20G||Achieve a maxed out band multiplier as a standard band|
|The Streak||30G||Complete a 1001 Note Streak|
|Ménage à Huit||20G||Play an online match with 8 players, all on the same instrument|
|Going Diamond||50G||Complete 50 of the challenges at Diamond|
You can get from 3 stars as the minimum and the best: 9 stars